Long hair with side swept bangs - ways to wear it?

I think I will. ;) The only thing, my hair is really fine, straight Asian hair. And I am "busy" aka LAZY. Does this require much maintenance? How long does it take to style?

Oooh you should do it - I'm loving this style! I wore the back in a low pony today and the front out, looks very casual but cute, I like it! I have had the same long style for years, so this was def a risk for me to take, and I am a crier in the chair LOL but I do really enjoy this, as long as I can keep it from going in my eyes, which I have learned to use some styling mousse in them when I blow them over in the morning.

These are great ideas everyone! Sorry, I'm a little shy to post pics of my hair, but it is very close to the pic above.

And hubby loves it too!

I think I will. ;) The only thing, my hair is really fine, straight Asian hair. And I am "busy" aka LAZY. Does this require much maintenance? How long does it take to style?

I also have fine thin hair (the girl in the pic looks to have thick hair) - it doesnt take me more than 2 minutes longer than normal to style my hair. I blow dry my hair with smoothing creme, and a little mousse in the bangs. I use a venting paddle brush for all over while drying, then a med sized boars hair round brush for the bangs, and use it to kind of curl the bangs around and to the side as I'm drying, that part takes literally 30 seconds. Then I have to use a straight iron, as I live in Seattle, so the dampness wreaks havoc on my hair with frizz if I dont. Then I smooth my bangs over to the side with my fingers, and spritz quickly with a little hairspray. It stays all day, I was really surprised how easy this is to style!

The stylist did say I will need my bangs trimmed once in between each of my regular haircuts (I have appts every 6 weeks for color and trim, and I wont have the time to go in between each scheduled time, so am going to just make it work)

Let me know how you like it once you get your new style!