long hair /VS short hair

My hair is to my shoulders, all the same length in a bob. Cut straight around. I use a flat iron to get that silky/stick straight look. Sometimes I just blow dry it, that gives me a straight look and a lil flip at the ends. It is getting too long though. When I got it done it was an inch or so from my shoulders...Time for a cut/trim.:yes:

I like that fact that it's cute, and easy to do...Oh and FAST! LOL!!

long, short never looks good on me. plus i love the flexibility. i can tie it up, let it down. style it. right now i'm just too lazy to cut my hair as well. and a little afriad. i had a great hair cut from this girl from dipetro? spelling off...anyways, she left, no idea where, but my hair not only looks great, the layers grew out great. =/ i just want to keep it as long as possible i guess....am i the only one?

I think that's true...I am ALWAYS much better with my hair long...I call it 'mermaid hair' b/c my hair does cover my boobs! LOL!

My hair is long but it has never been as long as yours. Mermaid hair...I like that. I feel like my hair is short when it doesn't cover my boobs.

I just got my hair cut short last week, I tried to grow it out to a chin length bob but it just wasn't working. Now I feel it isn't short enough in the back layers--I kind of now want to go back to a cut like Sharon Stone's pixie but had it cut like Keira Knightly short layers with long bangs, the bangs have got to go............. My hair is very fine and I find it looks better short and more spiked up for volume. I also bought 3 different hair colors, so I need to decide what color to do next week.

I have a fuller face, so my hair looks better longer, I have thick naturally curly hair. I just tried my hair short, It looked good but much better longer. I think it really depends on the shape of your face.