Long hair to Short hair! [2]

1. Okay ladies, remember that first thread where I took the plunge (Long hair to Short hair!)? Well I finally have "After" pictures, lol. I stamped them even though I dont think anyone would steal these pictures, but I am just bored like that.

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

(Sorry my hair is so messy!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please excuse the ugly bathroom, lol. I'm starting to get use to the shorter hair, I guess (it looks so bushy! X_x). I still miss my long hair though. It doesnt take nearly as long to manage my shorter hair though and I really like that especially since its so hot out!

2. Your hair looks fabulous! And it is so gorgeous! You should be a hair model for a shampoo ad or something!

3. It looks lovely! The length you have now still allows to you have different styles which is great.

4. Your after shot looks like long hair still, it is so pretty but I would never describe it as short!

5. heheh that's not short!!! i was expecting a pixie-type hair do!! u've got lovely hair!

6. You still have loads of awesome hair!! That dress is really cute too.

7. It is so nice.

8. wow you really have beautiful hair . What color do you use to dye your hair , because it looks so good:heart:

9. It looks good.:biggrin::yes:

10. you have BEAUTIFUL hair!

11. It's still LONG by anyone's standards! It suits you really well!

12. I really love that length, you look more sophisticated! Gorgeous hair!

13. You're hair is lovely- it's so silky!

14. Simply gorgeous!! Very full and sexy. Congrats!!!

15. Your hair looks great.