Lonely, i am so lonely at home alone.

1. Bf is out to work and won't be home till midnight. There's only me at home with my books because i have an exam on monday!! I'm suffering from pre exam jitters. Feeling particularly lonely listening to music from the laptop and heating up some canned soup. Plus, it's raining outside now and it's so cold in Australia. :crybaby: Who's home alone as well tonight? I'm keeping myself occupied with books and the occasional purse forum reads.I Need some words of encouragement.
  2. Hmmm....I can't say it's night time here at the moment. The morning just started. I have lots to do later today.

I'm listening to Harry POtter on audio book....^_^
    Good luck on your exam! You will do fine!
  3. Don't be lonely. It just feeds on itself. I hate feeling that way. We call it "the dungeon of doom and gloom" in our house.

Take a break and do girlie things. Facial, manicure, pedicure, clean up eyebrows....that kind of stuff. A Night of Beauty. Then you'll feel better, get back to studying for exams, and boyfriend will be home in no time!

Yeah you!
  4. lol thanks! That's what i've been doing, browsing and thinking which purse should i buy to celebrate!! hahaha but i need to get back to studying soon. :flowers:
  5. Prettyfit, I sooo envy you!
    1) You're in my favorite place on earth, Australia.
    2) It's cold there right now.

I am in the hottest city of Italy, sweating a lot, outside 38°C and not a single cloud in the sky. Saturday afternoon, the shops are closed because everybody is on the seaside for the WE, I'm pregnant so I stand the heat even worse AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING??? :p Come on, you'll ROCK at your exam, I'm sure! :tup:

Which part of gorgeous Aussie are you living in, if I may ask? Let me be even more envious... ;)
  6. i wish i were alone, whenever i get a few minutes by myself...one of my kids finds me
  7. Sounds like maybe you need a little break from studying to do a little something for yourself.

Do your nails, give yourself a pedicure or call an old friend you haven't talked to in ages! It's amazing how something seemingly insignificant can sometimes make a world of difference in your mood.

You may be lonely right now, but it doesn't sound as if you are alone, and that's a wonderful thing!

p.s. Good luck on your exam!
  8. I am! I know just how you feel

I think I'm going to follow advice here and give myself a make over after a nice bath
  9. Oooh, ITA to take some time for yourself...nails, chat with a friend, etc. THEN hit the books and go ace your exam - good luck!
  10. Awww, you and I are in the same boat! Everyone has left work work and left me alone. :sad:
  11. good luck with your exam !! :smile:
  12. All I can say is that I envy you!

I havent had any alone time like that in years..........and I long for that.

Enjoy it while you can!! Someday you may not get that!
  13. Just remember that he'll be home soon!
    I'm not sure about the time difference but he may even be there now LOL.
  14. Home alone and shopping! LOL!
  15. It's so funny that I found this thread because I'm home alone and just finished heating some canned soup too. I like my alone time because I can give myself a facial in peace. Maybe take a relaxing bath too :yes: