londonluggage.com

1. Do they sell authentic bags?

2. They have a showroom and an 800 number, so my guess would be that there is a good chance everything there is legit. The more they have to hide, the more they will hide, KWIM?

3. Anybody made a purchase from them?

4. Hi!
    I am very upset. Iv had my eye on this soft croc dooney bag and they no longer have it available on the dooney site. I searched online to see if they sold it elsewhere and found it on LondonLuggage.com

But I am skeptical, is this site legit? The thread just kinda stopped and Im in dear need of some direction. I am crushed. Anyone have any other insight on this website?

Thanks

5. I've never bought from them, but they appear legit. It looks as though they have been in business for quite a while, and they have a brick-and-mortar store in Detroit.

6. Thank you for your reply.

You are very correct. I called the Dooney 800 number and LondonLuggage.com is in fact an authorized dealer for them. I did not order my Chiara bag from them because the Dooney cust. service helped me find the one I wanted when it was no longer on the site. LondonLuggage.com does carry alot of the bags that are out of stock or discontinued, so I would order from them if I needed too.

I love Dooney bags, not a whole bunch of people have them right now, but they darn sure know what it is when they see one!!