London Tote News

Hi Ladies! Happy New Year to you all!
I just placed my pre order for the Warm Grey Snakeprint fullsize London Tote. So excited!

And, just heard that my black matte velvet L.A. Satchel is in the mail. Oh my!

I think I am definitely done for a long while!

Congrats TG! So excited to hear that your LA Satchel is on the way to you! Can't wait to hear what you think of the leather.

Shaz--I can't speak to the full size but I can tell you that I find the midi to be the perfect 'in between size.' I can carry it all day when I'm out and about (can't say that about many bags) and I also find it plenty big enough as a carryon bag for trips--the proportions are perfect for me. I'm sure someone can chime in on the full size?

TejasMama said:
Congrats TG! So excited to hear that your LA Satchel is on the way to you! Can't wait to hear what you think of the leather.

Shaz--I can't speak to the full size but I can tell you that I find the midi to be the perfect 'in between size.' I can carry it all day when I'm out and about (can't say that about many bags) and I also find it plenty big enough as a carryon bag for trips--the proportions are perfect for me. I'm sure someone can chime in on the full size?

Tejas, I will let you know ASAP re the black la satchel.
And shaz, when I get my full-size London
Tote. I'll let you know what I think of the size. I don,t usually carry big handbags, but Jackie felt very strongly that for me, the full-size London tote would be best. She felt sure the midi would be too small for me.

I've been away from BE for a LONG TIME. I finally got "talked into" this bag by someone will remain nameless. :smile: I just have to say that I LOVE this bag. I had to show a couple of quick pics I took during our snowfall yesterday...

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

Starsnhevn--=LOVE YOUR LONDON MIDI! That's such a gorgeous bag. A part of me really wishes I would have gotten a midi--or even a full size--in black snake while it was available. Maybe someday in the future. I will continue to rave about this style--it's so easy to carry and really fits into a busy and active life. Love it.

Starsnhevn--=LOVE YOUR LONDON MIDI! That's such a gorgeous bag. A part of me really wishes I would have gotten a midi--or even a full size--in black snake while it was available. Maybe someday in the future. I will continue to rave about this style--it's so easy to carry and really fits into a busy and active life. Love it.

Mine isn't a midi.. its a full size. Does it look like a midi?

No, I just assumed it because that's what I have!;) I actually think it's hard to tell between the two with this size. I think the full size has more space but it's silhouette doesn't really change that much as it does with some others (like the WTM midi, etc).

No, I just assumed it because that's what I have!;) I actually think it's hard to tell between the two with this size. I think the full size has more space but it's silhouette doesn't really change that much as it does with some others (like the WTM midi, etc).

I double checked! haha. The measurements are definitely a full size. I can't imagine anything smaller. This bag is amazing. I think the full size is the PERFECT BAG! :smile:

I double checked! haha. The measurements are definitely a full size. I can't imagine anything smaller. This bag is amazing. I think the full size is the PERFECT BAG! :smile:

SOOOO good to see you here. My current collection is entirely YOUR fault :P I was just laying blame on you to my oldest DD when yet another white box arrived last week.

I am in on the Whiskey London Tote Midi BeSpoke and I can't wait to try out this style, it really looks like a perfect bag!

:ghi5: for those beautiful princesses in your avatar! xoxo

SOOOO good to see you here. My current collection is entirely YOUR fault :P I was just laying blame on you to my oldest DD when yet another white box arrived last week.

I am in on the Whiskey London Tote Midi BeSpoke and I can't wait to try out this style, it really looks like a perfect bag!

:ghi5: for those beautiful princesses in your avatar! xoxo

Are you really going to blame me for this, A? HMMM? Come on... I only "suggested" that BE was a good brand.... hahaha. :smile: