London & Paris - Any suggestions?

1. Hi ladies,

I will be in London for a week and am thinking of going to Paris for a couple of days. I know there was a thread on Paris Hermes and hotel suggestions. Would someone please point me to that and or have any good suggestions?

I hope to hit the Hermes SFH store and wonder if I should stay overnight or not.

Thanks so much!
    to

2. Flew easyJet, I'm in the north-west of England so eurostar sadly not an option.

3. toreilly if you're staying in central london I highly recommend the Eurostar.

Check-in 30 min in advance of departure time, and leaving from Waterloo sure beats a 2 hour advance check-in at Heathrow, Stanstead or Luton. Of course you could fly out of City but then that's pretty far east.

And you arrive bang in Paris too, without having to struggle in from CDG-Roissy.

4. I just came back from Paris...you have to stay at the Plaza Athenée...that hotel is just sooooo beautiful and it oozes Paris charm. And the best part is that it is right in the center of designer shopping mecca! Enjoy your holiday!

5. thank you everyone!

6. London hotels:
    i love to shop on the Sloane Str (all lux shopping incl Hermes!)so i love Mandarin Oriental at Knightsbridge (with great Spa)

And if you like more luxury appartment with 5*hotel service, you have to try:
    51 Buckingham Gate

7. Another hotel option is the Knightsbridge Hotel. Very nice setup (at a great price for London), wonderful location (right around the corner from Harrods)my only complaint is that the single rooms are a bit small....so I would go up a level (or more).