London or Paris for Christian Louboutins?

Flights to Paris are relatively cheap from Glasgow, can get over there for the day for £20. ($40?). And that's being there from 9am to around 9pm. Not too sure about flights to London, maybe a little bit more expensive. What do the very prives look like? As I said I am a total newbie but al these names start to confuse me haha! Wish I could get to London in the next couple of days - do they have quite good sales on? As I was going to make it a birthday treat for myself, but could be persuaded to buy it early!

Thanks for your help

Is there a list on the forum of stockists? Also, when I go to Neiman Marcus or Barneys site etc, they all seem to have the same levels of stock (i.e I seen the satin ones but only available in one size and one colour)?

As complete luck luck luck would have it, there's a pair of Christian Louboutins for sale in my HOME TOWN on ebay!! They are black patent pigalle with the sculpted heel. I am usually a size 4/5 in shoes but these are a 4.5, do you think they will be ok? I am not sure about emailing to ask if I can try on etc, that might seem a little weird?

Wow that's great! The pigalles are sexy! I usually like to try the shoe on before I buy it. Try sending an email to the owner, talking to them and ask if you can meet up somewhere so you can try them on. If the owner wants to sell them, they should be fine with this. Best of luck to you!