London Haul reveal!

View attachment 3451231 View attachment 3451232 I know this hasn't been a popular choice here on the forum, but I love it!!!! Such a great tan/beige color, which goes so well with the brushed RHW. My first rectangular mini- although the caviar is supposedly washed, it looks and feels the same with really good structure like my other caviar bags....
Congrats on the versatile rectangular mini! won't say this is not a popular choice. I think it's mainly a matter of preference on the stitching, and that's personal. I think the reaction to the tan/taupe leather is ridiculously great, and the response on the washed caviar from this season seems to be really good that it's sturdier than the ones that Chanel's done in prior seasons?! :smile:

Reactions: traumamama
Congrats on the versatile rectangular mini! won't say this is not a popular choice. I think it's mainly a matter of preference on the stitching, and that's personal. I think the reaction to the tan/taupe leather is ridiculously great, and the response on the washed caviar from this season seems to be really good that it's sturdier than the ones that Chanel's done in prior seasons?! :smile:

@Vanana - as always you make excellent points! I guess I say that because I've heard more people unexcited by the stitching and the colors in general, but that's what I love about the forum is the amazing diversity within their group and the support for each other's preferences :smile:. To each their own and I do love this beige mini!

@Vanana - as always you make excellent points! I guess I say that because I've heard more people unexcited by the stitching and the colors in general, but that's what I love about the forum is the amazing diversity within their group and the support for each other's preferences :smile:. To each their own and I do love this beige mini!
exactly - what you said! bet you're going to get lots of people asking where you get this beige/taupe mini :graucho:

I have been following your posts and your efforts in trying to see if the mini would be there when your parents were in transit and I can say - well deserved and congratulations! And what amazing parents! These are both two amazing pieces. I was thrown by some of the comments on the washed caviar/big stitch but wanted to wait and see. I am glad that I did as I love it on. It's a bit younger/casual/ edgier. Enjoy these two amazing first pieces of Chanel, and your parents will now know what to get you for birthdays, Christmas etc...some little pieces from Chanel!

View attachment 3451231 View attachment 3451232 I know this hasn't been a popular choice here on the forum, but I love it!!!! Such a great tan/beige color, which goes so well with the brushed RHW. My first rectangular mini- although the caviar is supposedly washed, it looks and feels the same with really good structure like my other caviar bags....

Congrats!! And Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, as long as you love it, who cares what everyone else thinks!

I have been following your posts and your efforts in trying to see if the mini would be there when your parents were in transit and I can say - well deserved and congratulations! And what amazing parents! These are both two amazing pieces. I was thrown by some of the comments on the washed caviar/big stitch but wanted to wait and see. I am glad that I did as I love it on. It's a bit younger/casual/ edgier. Enjoy these two amazing first pieces of Chanel, and your parents will now know what to get you for birthdays, Christmas etc...some little pieces from Chanel!

Yes! So first in disclosure since I didn't elucidate- not my first Chanel pieces (I own way too much as it is), but it's the first time I've actually done a reveal on the forum :smile:

There was quite a bit of drama and effort in trying to find that beige mini- in fact, when I called the boutique the day before, they didn't have the beige and I reserved the charcoal one instead (which I loved, but my heart was really set on the beige). Then, the morning my parents were flying out, my dad called, sent me a picture of the charcoal mini to confirm that's what I wanted. I said yes, and hung up the phone. Don't know what made me call back, bc it was 3 am here in the states, but I did- and I asked if they had by random chance gotten a beige mini in the past 12 hours ;). I hear my dad ask about a beige, and he says "hold on, he's pulling out another bag"... And they had it!! Then, he goes to ring it up- and the system flags because they had already purchased the jumbo, and they were on a one bag per 60 day limit .... But luckily the manager stepped in and waived the limit. Whew!

And yes, I am blessed by super supportive parents - plus I think my mom had a ton of fun shopping for me anyways- she got to shop and spend my money ;)