lol* my mum will KILL me for this..

wow! You are both so lovely. I was in China a few years ago and the beautiful background brought back many memories. Where was the picture taken?
Hugs to you and your mom!

thanks rockerchic! that picture was taken in 'old town', lijiang, yunnan. it is an absolutely beautiful city. we went to see the sights and had the chance to taste the sweetest, purest ever strawberries because their farmlands were not polluted. so all the food was fresh to eat!

nature at its best.jpg
that's one of the unpolluted rivers that flow down to the old town where the people drink from and wash their vegetables in. the background's the snowy mountains :yes:

all of you tPFers.. thanks for the lovely comments =) you are just too gracious!

i will reveal the bags soon.. but let's just say that #2 and #4 are dead giveaways huh. and #3!!..hehe..
but no one has got #1 yet!

ok.. here's #2 and #4.. =)
not too sure bout the colours cuz my mum bought those bags for the looks and didnt bother herself with details.. lol*

DSCF0148b.JPG
Drag Box in Gold

DSCF0165b.JPG
Plume Clemence

May I ask is this blue sapphire? It does look like it on my screen.

attachment.php

thanks rockerchic! that picture was taken in 'old town', lijiang, yunnan. it is an absolutely beautiful city. we went to see the sights and had the chance to taste the sweetest, purest ever strawberries because their farmlands were not polluted. so all the food was fresh to eat!

View attachment 346585
that's one of the unpolluted rivers that flow down to the old town where the people drink from and wash their vegetables in. the background's the snowy mountains :yes:

Oh that is lovely. My daughter was born in Fuling in the Sichuan Provence. We were in that area for most of our visit. Hopefully when she is around 12, we'll be able to go back for a visit.

ILML.. i have no idea! cuz my mum never pays attention to what the colour of the bags are. she just goes for the style and the leather. lol* but IRL, the blue is not that bright.. although it is that shade. makes sense?

Newbie question: the Escapada and the Drag are probably not in production any more, are they? Is the Plume the follower to Escapada? I like the Escapada more, beautiful hardware and the form is somehow even nicer than the Plume's.

rox_rocks
my mum's a lurker. lol* and my Bbag thanks u for ur complements :tup:
she's under 'ayermas' which i just realised that the last coupla reveals were under her account. whoops*

gracekelly
my mum loves the Trim for travels because it is lightweight and the perfect colour to avoid dustmarks, etc. whilst travelling. and the fact tt it's a shoulder bag also relieves the hand for eating on the run and for shopping purposes too. lol*

Rockerchic
China is a definite must to visit as the cities are gradually modernising/westernising itself. Especially the contrast of Shanghai with say, Yunnan. Despite them being of the same country, each province/city has a different feel and culture that is to be experienced =)

Polaremil
The Escapada's not in production anymore to make way for demands for Birkin and Kelly. I reckon it's cuz the Escapada uses a larger portion of the leather and the said piece must have as little imperfections as possible whereas other bags are made up of bits n pieces of the leather to form the facets of the bag. The Escapada does have a beautiful form despite it's simplicity in design. and the Togo leather of my mum's bag also helps to 'hold up' the bag's structure IMO.

frenchiefan
thank you and i :heart: the word 'eclectic'! my mum amassed her collection through an ex-SA of H who often informed her of these 'beauclecticful' pieces to deliberate over. of course, one bag launched a lifelong love and appreciation for H's craftmanship. =D