lol* my mum will KILL me for this..

1. So... I keep bugging my mum to reveal her H bags for everyone to share with.. but she's shy.. hehe.. so i'm doing it for her.

This is the first of a few photos.. the rest will have to wait till my daddy gets home from work and works out the kinks with his camera before I can upload the rest..:sweatdrop:

mind you, this is not how my mama usually dresses. lol* but it was unexpectedly cold whilst on our holiday in china so she threw on every piece of warm clothing that was in the luggage... :roflmfao:

H mummy.jpg lovely!.jpg
  2. Love the pic of you together with that beautiful background (I'd love to visit China one day)! Congratulate your sweet mother from me!

3. Gorgeous pics candi_s. your Mum looks really cute with her Trim!

4. ok.. i figured out the technical difficulties!:yahoo:more like.. my laptop cannot accept my dad's cameras.. but my dad's main computer can read the files without a problem. talk about stubborn men. :supacool:

moving on...
    let's play a guessing game shall we? :woohoo:
    here are 4 different bags.. and i'm sure u H lovers out there are smart enough to figure them out!

DSCF0138a.JPG DSCF0146a.JPG DSCF0152a.JPG DSCF0163a.JPG
  5. your mom looks like she should join us here at tPF...she has excellent taste :yes:

is that you on the other picture too candi_s? you're looking good with your Bbag too! :flowers:

6. Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing!

7. Beautiful pictures and beautiful bags...
    I'll try to guess:
    1:trim..not sure...in chevre
    2: drag in box
    3: Birkin in togo
    4: Plume in togo
    Am I anywhere close? If not scratch that out...I had to try!
    Anyway congrats on those beauties!

8. wow! You are both so lovely. I was in China a few years ago and the beautiful background brought back many memories. Where was the picture taken?
    Hugs to you and your mom!

9. oops double post

10. You two look adorable together, candi_s! Let's see more!! (pls :heart:)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1)Is the first one a Berlingot in indigo chevre? I've never seen the bottom of this bag, so I don't know...

2) Drag baby! (gold box?)

3) Birkin (black togo?)

4) Plume (bluejean clemence?)

11. Great photos - thank you for sharing!

12. Fantastic pictures!! You and your mom are adorable. Thanks for sharing.

13. Thank you for sharing. Lovely pictures of you and your mother. :flowers:

I guess,

#1, I have no idea.
    #2 Drag in box noisette
    #3 kelly 32 black togo
    #4 plume 32 clemence blue Thalassa or blue sapphire.

14. Lovely pictures -- you and your mom are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

15. Berlingot
    Drag
    Kelly
    Plume