lol..do you guys find it hard to wear other bag brands??

I have about 7 coach bags that have not seen the light of day for about 1 1/2 years, I am planning on selling them soon, but you pretty much have to give them away on ebay. I also have a gucci jolicoeur tote that I bought last year which I like and I need to use it more but I love my lv's too much.

No...although I love LV but I also own many other brands Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Anya H., Bottega Veneta........

I always choose the style of bag(s) I like no matter what the brand but the price should reasonable with my budget.

Anyway, I always carry some of my LV(s) when it's raining but not my Chanels.

It is hard to wear other brands for me.
I started out as a Dooney & Coach girl; I sold/gave away most of those, but I have about 5 that I kept because they were gifts from my parents/dh.
My rule is that I have to switch purses every Sunday....LV then non-LV.

you have such a great gucci collection beljwl! what's the style called of the gucci bag on the second row, far left?!? i loove it!

Thank you!!!!!

it is:
'princy' medium boston bag with zip-top closure, double straps, bow, bottom feet, inside zip pocket, and cell phone pocket. 12.2"L x 4.7"W x 7.5"H. guccissima leather with leather trim and light gold hardware.

Here is the link for it on Gucci.com

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/classics/handbags/#162900_AA61G_9022

lol..like I'm about to go out right now and was planning to wear my azur speedy 30, then i looked out the window and it looks like it's gonna rain so I switch it for my Coach scarf print demi (which is my faaav coach bag!).

but now..i just want to wear my azur speedy regardless of the weather...

so, are you guys more partial to LV than other brands??? I own Gucci and Coach bags, but I only use them when it's raining, when it's sunny, it's all Louis baby!

YES. I never use my other brand bags. I am hooked on LV and when I use anything else it just doesn't feel right.

lol yeah i have a few other nice bags by different brands, gucci and dior, but i hardly ever wear them. lol. i love my gucci pelham and can't bring myself to sell it since i just got it last dec, but i do wish i put that money towards something louis. i feel naked when i'm not wearing louis!

I only own Coach and LV bags. Since my LV bags are a huge expense, I wear them as often as I can. As for my Coach bags, I only wear them in casual outings like a quick run to the grocery store.

Hmmm, I tend to stick to my LV's more than the others. My other brands only seem to come out when the weather's bad or if I need a throw around bag. So sad but true.