Lohan wants to open tattoo parlour

1. Lohan To Open Tattoo Parlor?

Singer/actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly opening up a tattoo parlor in Hollywood.
    The star, 20, is in talks to open a classy, boutique-style parlor for celebrity pals and rich clientele.
    A source tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "Lindsay will be setting up her own place, which will be like a trendy glass-fronted fashion store. She will work on her own designs and will market it to young society people.
    "Lindsay wants to create a complete brand which will move into clothes and merchandising. She's looking for business partners and tattoo artists to come in on it with her."

2. What a dumbass.

3. I think tattoo parlors are best run by people who actually can tattoo.

4. ROFL!! she can't be serious! i mean...WHAT?!?

5. I love this girl more and more everytime I read her!
    jokin

is she more and more stupid or what?

6. lol.. i think she doesn't really know what she wants and who she wants to be. she's having an ID crisis!

she should stick to being an entertainer!

7. She's been saying she wants to go to Iraq, start a tattoo parlour. She hasn't done much of anything beside partying. Maybe she just wants the headlines focused on her.

8. I know someone in Austin Texas who has a spa like tattoo parlor, it is going great guns..Lilo probably heard about it and thought it would be "cool". What's next, Lindsay opens an outpatient brain surgery clinic?

9. LOL! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

That would be the last place I'd go to get a tattoo. What a moron :yucky:

10. definitely wouldn't want any design done by lohan either.

11. :yes:suuuuure maybe she can run her tattoo shop while she is learning how to shoot for when she fights on the front lines in iraq :roflmfao:

12. She'll have something to fall back on when her film career diminishes-

13. How many threads are listed about her.. this girl needs to chill!!!