Lohan checks into rehab

1. Via USWeekly

Lindsay Lohan entered the luxe rehab facility Wonderland Center in Los Angeles' Laurel Canyon on Wednesday afternoon at 2:30 p.m., Us has learned.

"I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health," Lohan tells Us Weekly through her rep, Leslie Sloane-Zelnick. "I appreciate your well-wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time."

She arrived at the facility in a blacked out SUV followed by a caravan of two other cars. Looking somber, the actress carried a dark Balenciaga bag and a Jamba Juice, she wore black tights, a green flannel shirt, a leather jacket, and a black baseball cap that said "Lola."

Though Lohan didn’t attend the Golden Globe Awards, the actress was spotted at Prince’s after-party at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel where "she was totally out of it,” according to an onlooker.

Witnesses say that the starlet partied until 6 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Recently, Lohan's rep confirmed that the actress has been attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

I hope she gets the help she needs. She's too young to crash and burn.

2. Really so sad. It seems like Hollywood chews them up, and spits them out. A true tragedy. Well wishes for Lindsey Lohan!

3. Yeah, I hope she gets straightened out....I think she has amazing potential if she would staighten out!

4. :wtf:Surprise, Surprise

5. I hope this is a step towards better days.

Though lets not kid ourselves here, the problem isnt ONLY drink is it?
    *sniffle sniffle*

6. Oh I think that would be good for her!

7. I hope she realizes that she needs to work at this--just being there won't do it. Attending AA meetings without working hard on her recovery didn't work either. I wish her the best.

8. best of luck to her

9. best of luch to lindsay I hope she takes this seriously and find her self worth

10. I hope she gets the help she needs. She's so young, she has a lot of potential. Good luck to her.

11. I agree.

12. I hope she gets all the help she needs (both for her addictions and emotional problems that may have led to her drink)...When she is ready for her come back I am sure she will be just as talented and if not more so. Lets just all hope her comeback isn't Britney Spears-ish....

13. Hopefully, she will get better

14. This is so true. Also, her father has struggled with addiction problems, so she needs to know that she is susceptible herself.

15. I hope for the best for her and that she finally gets her life together.