Lofts

1. As I've mentioned before, I will (finally) be moving back to good ol' Columbus in April - back to my baby Megs. :love:

She's been looking for a place for me to live, there is many options actually. But when it comes to living, I've grown really partial to lofts, industrial, contemporary lofts with brick walls, high ceilings, and huge windows.

I've been eyeballing this particular apartment, I think it's fantastic, run around $1,000 a month.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you think?

2. Yessssssssssssssssss MOVE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. wow!! very nice and cheap.

4. Nice! I'd love to live in a place like that. Orlando doesn't have anything like that. Got a great deal on the house I'm renting, though - 2/2, 2-car garage, only $850/month, so I can't complain :amuse:

Good luck in finding a new place :nuts:

5. Wow !!! It has your name written all over it .
    Its a fantastic space for that price.

Im very partial to the high ceilings and exposed brick it adds a lot of character.
    Good luck !!

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

another one I kinda like

7. I can't wait for him to finally come back!!! :love:

He and I always talk about lofts and I found this one for him. I, of course, will be the interior decorator!

8. you have very cheap prices over there.

9. That is a lovely unit for the price ... What is the square footage there ? I work with investment condos here in Tampa (we are going thru quite a price boom) here is one that I have avaliable now , That is a stellar price , I dont really know that market in Colombus , what do things go for up there ? :p
    http://www.apartmax.com/index22.php

10. Yeah, Cbus is pretty cheap, and lots of jobs around here, too. I believe prices will be on the rise in the next few years, as more and more influencil companies are taking their business there.

I'm a Buckeye at heart, I love Ohio. lol

11. Wow, those are fabulous places to live.

This is the description of the unit I posted first:

12. Wow! A $1000 a month! I'm so jealous. My place pales in comparison (DC), and costs more money. I hope you guys get it!!

13. This one is nice, too! Love the kitchen area.

Argh, Florida is so expensive! Maybe the bf and I need to make a move :biggrin:

14. I'm a florida girl at heart... Vlad and I plan to move back to Florida in a few years, but we better start saving up- especially south Florida!! It is absolutely ridiculous

15. wow I really can not belive how reasonable every thing is up there... i telll you as a Tampa Native i can not belive the price rise we have seen in the past 3 years ..... Thoose lofts are killer tho... i would have a hard time deciding ! :blink: