L'Oeil me and my LE Le Fab!

1. I was on Let-trade last week and I had 3 minutes to kill before heading off to work when I saw this gorgeous LE Trompe L'Oeil Le Fabuleux. I did not think, I just bought. I've had the pochette version for about a year now and recently used it while visiting in Boston and it made all the Chanel ladies at Neimans coo. Anyway, I could not resist. :heart:

Here is my new Le Fab. My daughter thinks my bag looks like carpet, but what do teenagers know?

[​IMG]

And a family picture...

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!! What a great bag. A couple of us were wondering who bought it. Glad it went to a nice home.

3. And here's a couple modeling pics. I'll probably wear it mainly with jeans. Not so sure how it would go with a little black dress. Maybe?

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Ooh, so you were the lucky one who got it! Congrats, I have never seen that bag IRL, it looks pretty cool.

5. yeah, I saw the post on the shopping forum, but someone closed it, so I couldn't respond.
    Thank you!

6. Thanks! yes, the bag is a bit different and it takes some getting use to. I used it last night. I hope I get lots of use out of it!!

7. great pics - congrats!!

8. WOW....I"m soooooooo glad someone on tPF got it! It looks gorgeous!

9. Oh it looks Gorgeous!!!

10. Thank you twiggers!

11. Thanks!!

12. good on you for following your gut :tup: congratulations!

13. congratsss!! i saw that and hoped a tpfer would buy it..... its so HOT

14. Ahh! Your the lucky lady who purchased the Le Fab.

Congrats, you look amazing with it!

15. Congrats! It's very pretty!