Loehmann's restocking time?

1. Does anyone know how often Loehmann's restocks? I've been calling the ones in my area (Chicago) almost everyday to find out if they've gotten a new batch. Everyone pretty much said that they've only recently carried tokidoki and have gotten 2 shipments. They also all have said their last shipment was about a month ago. To make it worst, Oak Brook told me they had the Citta Ciao Ciao in this past weekend!!!:crybaby::hysteric::crybaby:

2. i talked with an sa and she told me she contacted the buyer and was told they will be getting more lesportsac, but not tokidoki at the moment. i saw the bella citta at oak brook and some others that weren't there when previously. i'm sure go to different ones and do returns. now this doesn't mean the won't ever get more toki, just not in the near future

3. aww that kinda sucks that they don't constantly restock but I guess not many discount chains restock constantly?

4. okay, that did not make any sense at all!! sorry!!! it was supposed to say: I talked with an sa and she told me she contacted the buyer and was told they will be getting more lesportsac but not tokidoki at the moment. i saw the bella citta at oak brook and some others that weren't there previously. i'm sure people go to different ones and do returns.

now, this doesn't mean they won't ever get more toki in, just not right now.

that's much better!