Loehmanns Bargains

i love love love this store. this store is the reason i do not pay retail for denim. joe's jeans for $35!

i got a $400 (retail) bill blass bag that loehmann's was selling for $300 for $80. I resisted buying it for weeeeks even when it was 30% off. But then i went when they had the 50% coupon, i got 30% off and then 50% off. the saleslady was shocked. she was like I wish I got discounts like that.

They have some armani shorts that I have been eying for awhile. I hope they become 75% off sometime. They were originally $1000 and Loehamann's has them now for 30% off $200. but since I don't neeed neeed them, I will wait it out.

loehmanns will be having their huge end of the season clearance starting thursday (3/3/11).

clearance items will be priced from $1-125. in the past i've found some really good deals, so i go everytime they have this.

i went today and it was pretty busy for a thursday afternoon! i got some decent deals, but the previous ones i've gone to were better.

i bought:
adidas sport bras $5
adidas sport tanks $10
mukluk slippers for my mom $5
free people dress http://www.karmaloop.com/vendor/FRP/zoom/f464y046-2012-chozoom1.jpg $20
bb dakota coat http://www.karmaloop.com/vendor/JBD/zoom/ja32624-mulzoom1.jpg $15

on clearance, i spotted d&g intimates, wacoal bras, more free people and we the free dresses and tops, lots of max studio items, lots of cashmere basics, AA high waisted skirt/dress (you know the 1 where you can wear it either way), a lot of michael stars tees, michael kors winter coats ($50), a few velour juicy couture hoodies for $25, michael kors leather wallets ($15), juicy gloves/scarves/hats, etc.

for regular price, they had free people spring tops, bb dakota, MBMJ, vince, a lot of walter dresses, romeo & juliet couture tops, juicy bikinis, coach wristlets for $60, juicy velour bags, lots of lesportsac bags, and a lot of other cute spring stuff.

stopped by loehmanns yesterday but nothing really caught my eye. they did have a few mbmj bags but they were still over $300 so i wouldn't say it was a bargain (till it gets marked down). also had mbmj wallets, key holders, purple quilted nylon bag ($99), and jewelry (bangles, earrings, necklaces).

saw lots of premium denim for $99 and some racks of free people clothes for spring/summer. there were a couple of leather coach bags and leather wristlets locked up. and i saw a few lamb bags and lots of lesportsac, and there were a few juicy velour bags on clearance.

loehmanns had a 20% off coupon this weekend so i stopped by. i bought a juicy couture top (http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/imag...2247311763/juicy2247311763_p1_1-0_150x296.jpg), belargo necklace ($130), and a printed miniskirt ($16).

saw a lot of free people (dresses and lace tops), pucci scarves (around $150 i think), 1 mbmj bag, wacoal bras, hanky panky and honeydew thongs, helmut lang tanks and dresses.

i can't remember the last time i went to loehmanns and saw so many people there! the fitting rooms were madness!

I bought my mom a $60 Pucci scarf there the other week for her birthday. Not bad! Love Loehmann's. So much better than C21.

I completely agree! C21 is always a madhouse and a mess. Part of the thrill for me is the hunt and scoring a serious bargain, but every time I go into C21, I leave about half an hour later with nothing. It's overwhelming in there!

I got a cute free people top at Loehmann's yesterday for $12 (full retail $78). Then this morning I saw that I had a 20% off coupon I could have used that I'd forgotten about. Thankfully 20% of this purchase isn't much....but I'm still mad at myself for not checking my coupons before shopping.

Does anyone know when they have their big "end of season" sales or any other major sales? Every time I go in I can never find anything under $30-40 so I am super impressed by everyone here!

Thanks in advance!

a week or 2 ago, they started another clearance sale where you take an additional % off of the already marked down price. but i've noticed that lately they've been sending out a lot of coupons for like 20% off of your purchase or $50 off a $200 purchase...deals like that.

and i think for black friday, they give out coupons for 20% off.

i suppose their next big sale though will be in a couple of months when they need to make room for spring arrivals. at the end of the season, they may do their $1, $5, $10, etc. sale. those are great!