Loehmann's: 40% PLUS extra 10% on Red Sticker Clearance begins today 7/24

1. Just got this this morning. Pick away!:okay:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Thanks!

3. nO:huh:Oooo.. WHYYYYY lol i have.. to stop... shopping!!

4. ^OMG me too!

5. Do you guys know if they've put out more clearance stuff for these add'l markdowns? Just wondering if it's worth a trip over (im in San Francisco) for new things or if its the same picked over racks with add'l markdowns?

6. I was just at the UWS Loehmanns and at least here, it looked like all they had in the red tag purses was a bunch of Moschino Cheap n Chic bags. (Got my eye on a big ole Pucci terry cloth tote, when it comes down in price. . . )

7. Just saw this on the website - plan on checking out the chelsea (hmm if that's what it is considered) location:
    Storewide Summer Clearance extended... take 40% off plus an extra 10% off every red sticker clearance item through Monday, August 6th!
    Plus, take 20% off just reduced recent arrivals... look for the yellow stickers!
    Bonus dollars! Get $10 every time you spend $50* now through August 13th. Spend $50 get one $10 off certificate... spend $100 get two $10 off certificates... and so on. There's no limit to the amount of certificates you can accumulate! Use your certificates for extra savings starting August 14th. Complete details in store.
    Insider Club Members: earn Insider Points every time you shop now through Tuesday, September 11th. Spend $50 and receive 50 Insider Points, spend $100 and receive 100 Insider Points... there's no limit to the amount you can earn. The more you shop the more points you'll receive.
    If you're not an Insider Club member... sign up the next time you shop and start earning Insider Points on the spot! See certificates for complete details.
    (*For a $50 transaction (excluding sales tax), you will receive a discount of $10 pro-rated over the amount of the transaction. Merchandise returned or exchanged will be returned or exchanged for the pro-rated discounted price paid, and the pro-rated amount of the certificate attributed to such items will be forfeited. Returns and exchanges are subject to store Return/Exchange Policy. Extra savings off red and yellow sticker clearance and just reduced items only. Sticker indicates lowest ticketed price. Extra savings not valid on swim, online or prior purchases. Savings valid in all Loehmann's, Loehmann's Shoes and NEXXT stores. 2007)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Thanks for the post!