Loeffler Randall: Sizing help?

1. Does anyone know how Loeffler Randall shoes run? I'd like to buy a pair online but I've never tried a shoe from this designer. Thanks!
  2. I have the Mazzy flat and found it runs TTS. Which style are you getting?
  3. In my experience Loeffler Randall shoes tend to run small or true-to-size. Many of their closed-toe shoes (esp. closed-toed flats) are cut small/narrow, so most people have to size up 1/2 a size on those. For sandals and other open-toed styles it's more true-to-size I'd say. LR shoes are soooo incredibly well-made (and comfortable!) -- the quality/worksmanship is on par with, if not above, many other high-end brands. They are definitely one of the major up-and-coming shoe designers to watch out for.
  4. loeffler randall flats (closed toe) were true to size on me. much more comfy for me than the tory burch flats.
  5. I don't own any LR, but I have tried on the pumps and the boots. I generally wear a 38, and in the pumps and elevated styles (including a boot with a heel), a 37.5 worked well. For the flat boots, 38 worked well. I can't wait to get my first pair!
  6. They ran a bit big for me. I usually wear a size 41 in euro designers and a 10 in US shoes. I got a size 10 at first and had to exchange them for a smaller size, 9.5. (I have a medium to narrow foot.)
  7. Very true to size for me. I am 7.5-8 and have the size 8 booties and can fit with or without socks
  8. TTS or slightly big. I got the matilde in 6.5 and I'm always a 6 but order boots in 6.5 and they were too big. It's ok though I can wear with thick socks and have extra room for comfort
  9. TTS for the most part.
  10. I have two pairs of LR shoes -- one pair of platform heels (the Berry double buckle criss-cross suede pump) and the Matilde boots. I'm a true US 6. I took a 6 in the pumps, which fit TTS, and a 6.5 in the Matildes.
  11. Can anyone help me out?

I want to purchase these for my wedding:

(Loeffler Randall Carlie Sandal)

but I am so unsure what size to get!

I wear a European 38 in most shoes, but in Marc Jacobs for ex, I need a 38.5.
    Usually, a 38 translates into a US size 7.5, but sometimes it translates into a US 8.
    What do you think?

I'd say I have ordinary feet, but if I have to name one, I'd say they are not too narrow (which I'm afraid these sandals might be).

TIA so much!

ETA: Also, at net-a-porter they have the black version and they state the shoes run large? I just can't imagine that…
  12. On LR's website, they have a link to "Sizing Information" to the right of each featured shoe. Even after looking at this chart though, I still wasn't sure about my size, so I contacted LR about sizing before I purchased the Yvette bootie. I told them I'm a European 37 and they told me to get a 6.5. It fits perfectly! This is a shoe that I wear with no socks or with tights. You might want to contact them by email or phone to ask and make sure about your size in this particular style. I found them to be very helpful.
  13. TTS, but they are on the narrow side.
  14. Do you have any other LR shoes? I have the Matiilde boots in 7.5 but found the sandals in the same size had to go back to Revolve :shucks:

Received the size 7 today and they are perfect.

I am a 37.5 in Miu Miu and usually 37.5/38 in Louboutins

Hope that helps :flowers: