Lockit vs alma vs Papillon 30

lockit vs alma vs papillon 30

1. mono lockit

2. mono alma

3. mono papillon 30

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i want a monogram purse for christmas. my 1st one and only LV-a papillon 30 got stolen so im thinking of replacing it. m leaning towards lockit but my 1st lv love is still the papillon. alma looks sophisticated and bigger than lockit. but im looking for a purse i can use day or night. thanks!
  2. My counsel is: go for the papillon; I thought on it, these are my conclusions:

1. this was your choice of 1st and unique bag
    2. it has also a pochette included
    3. it can be worn on the shoulder or on the arm: it is sporty but also chic: very feminine
    4. alma looks too classic
    5. I don't see lockit as a first bag

3. I chose the Papillon 30 too. It is your first love and you should definitely get another one.
    I really like the alma and lockit, but I think I prefer them in the epi style.
  4. I am on the same boat as you are.
    Althought, I prefer damier lockit.
    Does anyone know is it come in damier canavas at all?
    Thank you
  5. if you really loved the papillon, then get another!

^bl2k4, no damier lockits. that would be hott, though!
  6. I voted for the lockit it's on my wishlist. I prefer the alma and papillion in damier
  7. I vote for the lockit as I prefer the alma in epi leather.
  8. I voted for the Alma. I have the damier papillon and it was my first LV but it's kind of small and awkward IMO.
  9. I voted for the lockit. It's a new and updated style.
  10. I believe the lockit is only in mono.

I think the Alma is a great choice - can go from day to night, carries quite a bit.
  11. Alma is definitely the pick of the bunch!! I love the way it looks!!
  12. I voted for the alma ... timeless and classy. I prefer the papillon in damier and the lockit in either epi or suhali.
  13. You need a different bag, because if you get Papillon again, it will always remind you of your loss & things you could have done with that money. However, if you get a new bag & fall in love with it, you may often wonder (in the positive way) wether or not you would have gotten it, if your Pap. hasn't been stolen. U see where I am going w/ this?...BTW, I voted for Alma.
  14. LOCKIT all the way. One of my favorite shape bags!! I'd get one myself if I didn't already have 2 similar hand held bags (2 speedy's and a popincourt.) I personally don't care for the alma and the Papillon is alright, but I actually prefer it in damier or vernis.

Lockit, lockit lockit!!!!

15. I voted for the alma!!