Lockit Miroir should I take it?

1. OMG, I just got a call for the Lockit Miroir. I literally put myself on the waiting list only 2 weeks ago and NEVER thought I'd have a chance at it as I was so late and am a brand spanking new customer!! I'm really not a fan of the small lockit and if this were a speedy miroir I probably wouldn't even be asking, but should I take this LE piece? I have to decide by end of day today.

Forgot to add that I'd been saving for some damier pieces and will have to keep those on my wishlist if I go foward with the lockit.
  2. Yes, take it and if you don't like it, then resell it on eBay, you could make a little profit ;)
  3. miroir lockit is absolutely stunning
    go in, see it in real life..I'm sure you'll fall in love with it
  4. They asked that I call back with CC info. How does that work if I can't get in to see it today but give them my CC to hold it? Will they charge me for the bag today? I do want to see it, but darn I have a service appt at the car dealer.
  5. If you give them the cc info I believe they will charge your card. Then when you go in and see it IRL if you don't like it they will credit your card.

I have the silver and absolutely love it! I'm not a huge fan of the small mono lockit either, but love my miroir lockit!
  6. You shouldnt have WL for an item you absolutely didnt love....
  7. Yes!!! As LVGodiva said, if you don't like it, you can always sell it on eBay.
  8. Congratulations.
  9. Take it!!!! It's breathtaking!!!:tup:
  10. YES
  11. I saw one the other day. It is a beautiful bag. If you think will use it then I say GO FOT IT!
  12. I think, you should take it. Besides, eBay, you also have 14 days to return or exchange if you don't really like it. :yes:
    I have both colors and they're stunning. I really love them. :rolleyes:
  13. Take it take it!
  14. Of course you should! It's such a stunning bag and not many people get the chance to own one!! :biggrin:
  15. buy and and if you dont really want it sell it on ebay