Lockit Horizontal...

1. Hey everyone...I noticed on a thread someone mentioned that they were going to get a HL but, read that I was tanning mine so decided against it. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am a bit anal when it comes to high end stuff and I do baby it. Tanning the bottom of my HL in the window for one month is just me...the average person would not do that..I spent over 1K so I am just super cautious...also I carry my groom wallet in its dust cover in my handbag..I know I know I am anal and extreme..so do not let me deter you from getting the HL and think that you have to baby it..it is just me and I will be the first to admit I am anal when it comes to these things and it costs me lots of $$$$...the average jack/jill would be kicking around the same bag sans problems with no worries but, I am a tad fussy..even my red vernis cles is currently in my bag in a dust cover...just do not want to discourage anyone from a great bag when I myself am a tad bit over the top when it comes to my vuitton...just extra cautious because I am on a limited budget and want everything to look brand new forever...cheers

BTW....I super love my HL that is why I am soo cautious...it is my nicest bag LV ever...my speddy 30 gets used abused and kicked around and I love that bag as well...just love my HL more....

2. LOL I don't blame you for being cautious!

3. Yep. I will do that too when I receive my Perle agenda. I did it with my Indigo agenda, and now am comfortable, so it's out of it's dust cover now. These are major investment pieces.... so, it's okay...

4. thank you I am not alohne...I thought maybe I was a tad bit odd...it is just soo much money so I am cautious with my LV...I am such a baby I know!