Lockit Horizontal vs. Cabas Mezzo

1. Lockit Horizontal vs. Cabas Mezzo? Which one looks better, is more versatile, e.t.c.

2. I like the Cabas better. I'm going by looks only.

3. The Lockit is nice but you'd have to worry more simply because of ALL the vachetta that's on there! I've seen a Cabas Mezzo in Damier in real life and that was really nice and worry free!

4. Cabas Mezzo - in my opinion I would go with this purse..good luck!!

5. I like both, but Mr posh is right, mezzo had a lot of vachetta.

6. LH for me!:love:

7. I like both! I love my cabas mezzo, which holds a lot and I use it for school, but I also want an LH.

8. Lh!!

9. I went to a boutique today and tried on both of these bags. I am 5' 5.5", medium build.

The Lockit Horizontal struck me as a nice-sized tote. I thought it would be enormous! It is big, but not too big. Not odd-looking or anything at all. I did find it a little awkward to slip over my shoulder, though. I don't think it would work out for me as an everyday work or travel tote for that reason.

The Cabas Mezzo is a bit bigger than the LH, and since it is less structured, I found it more comfortable to carry. It would also hold more than the LH for the same reason. I could easily slip it over my shoulder. It is still not so huge that it looks funny, at all.

I would choose the Mezzo over the LH, for the reasons above -- and that's not even considering all that pesky vachetta on the LH as others have pointed out. That's another reason I'd choose the Mezzo.

10. Thanks! Do you think the Lockit Horizontal is too young and non-serious?

And what about the most versatile shoulder bag/tote that can go from day to night?... in other words, big enough and useful for day, but at the same time, more appropriate for evening as well.

11. I own and adore my LH...best shoulder bag ever...light weight stylish and chic....very roomy...it gets my vote...good luck

professional looking and classic...it is LV

12. i like the cabas more, very chic and timeless.....

13. Cabas Mezzo

14. I love both. Since I´ve bought the Luco it reminds me of the cabas mezzo so I would choose LH for now.

15. I love the Mezzo, since I have that one. I don't really like the style of the Lockit.