LOCKHEART Pipeline Collection

1. Nordstrom Mall of America currently has the new Pipeline Collection from Lockheart. There are 3 styles (Kate $625, Kelly $650, and Shiloh $695). All three styles come in pink and gray.

Pipeline Kate.JPG Pipeline Kelly.JPG Pipeline Shiloh.JPG
  2. I love Lockheart (some styles - they either are right on or they aren't). These look right on!

3. Those are gorgeous! I just got a Lockheart and I love it. I will have to post pics!

4. Ohhh I love the Kate, really really cute! Like the color too!

5. LOVE Lockheart! Great quality and designs!

6. That grey one is GORGEOUS! I love it! :love:

7. _5642499.jpg
  8. It is also on the Zoey Bloom website in red with brown trim. Great color!

9. Yes you are right! What a pop of RED! Never heard of Zoey Bloom before - thanks!

10. Oooooh! I'm headed over to MOA tomorrow. I'm going to have to check that pink Shiloh out. I think she's calling my name!

I've been looking for the Brogan bag in grey/black, so I'm going to have to check if they can find that one as well.

11. Drdolphin - this is an old thread - I don't think they have them available at Nordstrom's except online or like Tavy Shaw posted.

12. Darn! I thought it said 2008. Oh well, I guess that will save me $700!

13. :smile:
    I'm not much of an eBay person myself, but I did see one just listed in pretty good condition in a plum color.

14. DrDolphin - You MUST get the Brogan...I have never received so many compliments before! EVER...

15. Which color Brogan do you have? Do you have any pictures? I'm having a hard time deciding between the grey/black and silver.