1. http://usa.loccitane.com/index.asp?ck=1

I have a neighbor who loves there products, Ive never really tried it other than guest bathroom soaps. Does anyone have any opinions on this line. ?
  2. I think much of their products are lovely. Their ingredients are of nice/higher quality. The service in the stores are wonderful!

I just have noticed that their prices keep edging up and that they have less and less sales. I indulge here and there and never regret. I just hate knowing that I can SEE how quickly the prices have gone up.
  3. Are you interested in anything in particular? Maybe I can tell you what I think of the product in specific. I always like to hear what others have to say prior to purchase.

4. Yes, they have excellent customer care, i'm very interested in their makeup remover , & hair care products.
  5. A while ago, I got a sampler kit of their shampoos/conditioners and shower gels. I was not too into it. I much prefer Molton Brown's products for that kind of stuff. I haven't tried L'Occitane skincare stuff, though.

I wonder if the price increase has to do with all the marketing mailers they send out. I've bought their stuff once and I keep getting brochures and what not in the mail!
  6. I like the hand cream. It's $20 for a 5.2 oz tube (unless the price has gone up since) It's very rich and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time...
  7. I also have only used the hand soap..I love the packaging though...its so cool.
  8. I agree with annabelle. They have a lavendar handcream that is really rich and wonderful...pricey though!
  9. A wee bit pricey for what it is. I love their scents and packaging though.
  10. I'm not a decorative soap kind of gal, but their other products are FANTASTIC!
    I was a DIE HARD dep't store only buyer until a book pointed me their direction.
    The items I've switched to have changed my skin.
    I swear by L'Occitane now.
  11. I love their shea butter handcream, a tube will last me over 6 months! I had a horrible time with their online site though. I never received one item and when I called they were just "oh we are out of stock and won't receive anymore". I asked if they were planning on letting me know or giving me a refund and they were pretty rude about it. :sad:
  12. Their hand cream is nice, the 100% shea butter is nice and lasts forever, and the lavender foot cream is also something that I use. Sometimes they have specials on QVC, but not very often lately. They had some sort of promotion a while back on their website, and the code would not work for me. When I tried to contact them on several different occasions, they totally ignored me until the promotion expired, so I don't really buy their stuff anymore because good customer service is a MUST for me. I do still get some of their products for my mom around birthday or holidays since she really likes it. But the customer service thing really put me off. They NEVER even bothered to get back to me, nor would they return calls.
  13. Wow it sounds like some of you Ladies have had rotten service with this line.
    I personally never have ,there is a LOccitane right in my neighborhood where the customer service is excellent.
  14. Good for you^^
  15. Hand cream is the BEST!