L'Occitane Immortelle Line

1. Any of you ladies try this? I'm using it right now:

Immortelle Eye Balm - I like it. It smells like a garden of flowers, lol. I think it brings moisture directly when applied. $34 at Sephora.

Immortelle Precious Cream - It's really thick and creamy.. it even says like a "fondant," but I don't break out to it. My skin looked brighter too. The smell is the same as the eye balm; it has a flowery scent. $50 at Sephora.

Has anyone else tried it? And would you recommend any other face creams by L'Occitane? :smile:
  2. L'Occitane products are fabulous! I've used their hand range for years. I love the fact that many products are based on olive oil - this works wonders for my boys who both have ezcema.
    I've not tried all the skin care ranges so can't recommend any, sorry.
  3. i'm curious to try as well since i love their bath/body/hair/hands lines
  4. Does the eye balm help reduce dark circles under the eyes?
  5. Anyone have information?
  6. I used the Immortelle brightening moisture mask earlier this year and it beautifully brightened and evened out my skintone! I haven't used other products but a friend of mine did get break outs with the moisturizing cream.
  7. I use the brightening foaming cleanser and the exfoliating cream. The cleanser is a bit drying but the exfoliator is awesome; I want to try the precious cream also.
  8. no. i used it and the dark circles another product managed to get rid of came back instead, here's a review i did of a sample i got: http://www.beautylish.com/p/loccitane-immortelle-eye-balm#pr-apamg :sad:

i love their solid perfumes (i own 3 now), but their eye balm isn't working out for me.
  9. I use their very precious cream from this line. I think is very good for my skin during winter.
  10. I use everything but the toner from the brightening line and I have to say my most favorite is the face scrub combined with the face cream. When I wake up in the morning I notice a HUGE improvement in my skin tone