L'occitane Codes?????

1. Does anyone have any promo codes for L'Occitane?

2. Here is a couple I found...

4% Cash Back from Ebates
    Free Shipping - click here: L'Occitane Free Shipping On $50 Orders
    Description:Free shipping on all orders above $50 at L'Occitane!
    Click Here to use this coupon
    Expiration: Date: Dec 31, 2007 11:59:59 PM

4% Cash Back from Ebates
    Free Gifts: L'Occitane Free Samples
    Description: Receive 3 free samples and free gift wrapping with every order at L'Occitane. Click Here to use this coupon
    Expiration Date: Dec 31, 2007 11:59:59 PM

The 4% bonus is in addition to the offers above, if you use ebates...I am sure most of you are aware of ebates, but just in case - check this email out that I rec'd below:

As a thank you for being a loyal Ebates shopper, we are going to double the bonus we offer you for telling your friends about Ebates. Through March 15th, we are kicking it up a notch. We'll give you and everybody you send our way $10*.

To get a $10* bonus, feel free to sign up using my link: www.ebates.com/doublebonusoffer/index.htm?promotion_code=DBOSU10&id=31302848

*** Tell-A-Friend about Ebates
    *** Your friend signs up on the Double Bonus Offer page and gets a $10* Sign Up bonus
    *** Until March 15th, when your friend makes a first qualifying purchase we'll add $10* to your account

HAPPY SHOPPING!!

....can't wait for my Keepall to arrive that I ordered yesterday - FREE shipping, NO sales tax and $27.00 rebate from EBATES - ended up saving me about $86.00 on the purchase of my LV Keepall alone versus paying sales tax in the store!!!

3. Thanks!