Location of Hermes in DC?

1. I am going to be in DC/BWI at the end of February and wonder if there is an Hermes shop in the area? I am just assuming there would be one because it is a large city...lots of shoppers....
    I would appreciate any information!
    Cheers!
    Kiley

2. Tyson's Corner, Fairfax Square. Gorgeous boutique!

3. Thank you!!! I know right were that is...
    You know so much about Hermes...I really enjoy reading your posts/replies..you can pick the fakes out so well...Thank you again! Kiley

4. Gruss Gott Hello 2703,
    glad you like our Fake Vienna (VA) store. Did you ever make it to DC, would love to host you here at my office in Georgetown. I have the new DVD we could watch it and have coffee and pastries from Leopold's bakery (owned by an Austrian) overlooking the Potomac.
    Anyway, hope you are able to make our get together in Wien in April. It should be a lot of fun.
    best to you
    susanvon

5. There is also a small Hermes boutique inside of Neiman Marcus at Mazza Gallerie, which is at the Friendship Heights Metro if you're shopping in that area anyways. I tend to go there because I don't drive out to Tyson's much. Will you rent a car for your trip? If not you might enjoy Friendship Heights, the stores are a bit spread out but there is a Neimans, Saks, Bloomingdales, Gucci, Choo, LV, Cartier, Van Clef, Tiffany, and others.

Georgetown is my favorite for walking around and shopping though!

6. Enjoy your time there Kiley!

xoxox ;)