Local columnist's story on purses

1. Hey!! I live in hampton roads!! Portsmouth, the armpit if VA!

2. Sounds like she needs an intervention! :yes:

3. yeah seriously! wait till she buys just 1 designer one...she won't go back lol

4. She couldn't buy the purse b/c $48 was too much spend on a purse? She should visit tPF.:idea: :yes:

5. :roflmfao:

I'm over in Virginia Beach!

6. She needs some enlightenment. :idea:

7. My thoughts exactly!

8. Hate to say it, but she sounds a bit uptight. She is probably a sort of controlling person who has little passion for anything fun. But, I could be wrong, it's just when someone actually feels a level of anger about something others enjoy and feels the need to compare it to grooming practices of primates, what can I say.

9. "carry my money in my pocket, my keys clipped to my jeans"

She sounds like a red neck!

10. ^^^ My best friend is a loud and proud country gal who does the same thing. The one time I saw her carrying a purse, I was shocked.

11. This woman sounds very rude. " I might even think it was put there for my convenience to catch my empty soda can and used yogurt cup.". I hate when people take up seats with their purses personally, who who throws garabage on people's things?! Was she raised in a barn? :nuts: :sad:

12. LOL well $48 is too much for me to spend on a purse.

And at Marshall's I should be able to get 3 of them for that.

If I were rich, now that would be a different story. I might spend $150 and get 9. :biggrin:

13. Hurry, someone buy that woman a Brighton!

14. Oh my goodness! I cannot stand to walk about with things in my pockets, much less coins jostling as a walk!