LMAO...PurseBright??

1. Have you seen the informercial for this?? It's like a pursket, but with a light on it so you don't lose stuff in your bag. Am I the only person who finds that hysterical?? :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

2. I've seen that infomercial a bunch of times! My mom and I find it HILARIOUS!

3. It's a good idea in theory, but most crap they sell on infomercials is just that.

4. I agree w/ armcandy. It would be great when you're leaving somewhere at night & its dark, you'll be able to find your keys easier. But, it's probably made really cheaply.

5. Well I gotta tell you that I bought one of these things a few weeks ago for my LV Damier Speedy 30 and I *love* it. It's really like a Purseket with a light, and the light is actually quite useful, esp in an extremely dark place, like in a car at night (when you're not the driver).

Best of all, it's only $9.95 at BedBathBeyond, as opposed to the higher price in the informercials (where it includes other stuff that you might not really want). I highly recommend it for a Speedy 30!

6. I've seen purses with a built-in mini light at Target. I thought it was a good idea, but the particular purses were ugly. But then again, sometimes, when I'm in a pinch, I just use my cell phone as a light if I need to dig in my bag.

7. That actually sounds quite wonderful and convenient! I always have to use the backlight on my cellphone when I'm looking around in my purse in the dark :push:

8. i have it and its great! imo, its better than the purseket :smile: very very useful! :smile:

9. maybe i will go to bbb for it

10. Have to agree here...