Lizard Constance.....?

1. Hello!:smile: What do you think of white(sort of off-white) lizard Constance with RUTHENIUM:nuts: ? It sounds GORGEOUS to me, but it is SOOOOO tiny. It is like 18cm (7")L, 15cm (6")H and 4cm (1.6")W. It is about~ $7500. It sounds so beautiful, but it is not practical (only for evening) and more importantly, it is ONE BIRKIN price! What do you think? It is a side effect of having such a wonderful SA. She always calls me (of course, I LOVE:heart: getting phone calls from her!!!!!!!!!) if there is something hard to get or somethinig is in my taste. As a result, I am always in DILEMA!!!!!!!!!!!:graucho:

2. YOU MUST SEE IT -- and then decide. I saw it on Tuesday and it is TDF. Of course, I didn't get it....but...at least I saw it and tried it on. It's not really off-white. It's closer to the croc color that I've seen called "poudre". Because it's got the multi-sections, it's not a small as you think it might be. Great suit bag for an important meeting or luncheon and, naturally, a fab evening bag. GO SEE IT before it's history!!

3. Well, it sounds very rare and special! If it's true love at first sight, grab it. If you like it but could take it or leave it, then I'd leave it. You'll know.

4. THANK YOU, C... I mean funnyreadhead:graucho: !!!!!!!!!!! Oh, my God, you are about to change my mind BIG time!

I hope it is still there. She called me 2 days ago!

AND Thank you greentea!

5. This sounds exciting! I think the constance in lizard would be fabulous! Please keep us posted and let us know what happens! Good luck aspen!

6. It sounds gorgeous!!! :yes:

7. IT IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Of course, it was sold right away!

8. OMG aspen...I'm sorry. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Also, I think you would have bought it right away or at least looked at it.

9. I'm so sorry to hear that. But think of it this way, now you'll have the money for something else! it must've happened for a reason, I mean, perhaps there's something even more fabulous in store for you:yes: