Liz Hurley's close Up Of Her Ring

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    With just weeks to go until their big million dollar wedding bash, actress/model Elizabeth Hurley and her long time love Arun Nayar took a casual stroll through New York City today, ultimately ending up at Bilboquet restaurant for a quick bite.

Last minute preparations are currently underway at Sudley Castle for a wedding fit for showbiz royalty. The internationally famous couple is scheduled to arrive at the 15th century manor on the evening of March 3 to unite in holy matrimony.

Expected guests include Elton John, David Furnish, Donatella Versace, Princess Marie-Chantal and Prince Pavlos of Greece.

Who's definitely not coming? Liz's ex-beau, Hugh Grant. The self-deprecating British actor is quoted by The Sun as saying: "It's not surprising. I don't think many people invite their ex when they get married so I'm not at all bitter. There's no bad feeling or weirdness. We're just not invited."
  2. Daaaaang check out the size of her rock!
  3. :nuts: I know, its exquisite.
  4. How cool!!!

Nice ring! :nuts:
  5. Nice Glasses!!
  6. love her style:love:
  7. Lookin good :yes:
  8. Cute couple!
  9. Love her jacket and glasses! I wish I looked that well put together when out for a casual stroll! :yes:
  10. Wooow, it's huge! It must be gorgeous, although it's hard to tell from the pics.
    I love her Prada jacket.
  11. [​IMG]
  12. Look at the size of that rock - Arun can afford it though. Lucky Liz!
  13. :confused1: not...nice ring though
  14. They certainly are a handsome couple. Doesn't Liz have at least one child? I wonder how much coverage their wedding will receive?
  15. I'm not huge on the ring but she looks great!