Live Earth Concert 7/7/07

1. I don't know if there's another thread. If so, I apologize.
    It's on Bravo all day today. It already started. It is a concert all around the world. They have already shown concerts in Australia and Tokyo.

Concert Schedule

A run-down of what you can find on Bravo, the only cable station to be showing the entirety of the concert at Giants Stadium. (All Times ET.) 9:00am-2:30pm: Breakfast at Live Earth

Join Bravo for exclusive interviews, behind-the-scenes scoops, and much more as the world gets ready to rock.
    2:30pm-8:00pm: Live Earth Begins!

Live footage of the Giants Stadium concert, featuring Kelly Clarkson, The Police, Kanye West, Dave Matthews Band, AFI, Fall Out Boy, Bon Jovi, John Mayer, and many, many more!

8:00pm-11:00pm: Live Earth on NBC

Tune in to NBC where Ann Curry and Carson Daly will host a three hour special including highlights from around the globe, and more live acts from Giants Stadium.

11:00pm: Live Earth Continues on Bravo

Tune back in to Bravo to see more of your favorite bands.
  2. im really looking forward to seeing Madonna close the show tonite, im going to sky plus it and catch it later :smile:
  3. just watching madonna, love her
  4. Me too, she looks and sounds great!
  5. The Sundance channel is showing the complete 22 hours. I watched the Tokyo and Sydney shows last night, and now they're showing James Blunt in London. He did a cover of Cat Stevens' Wild World. :love:
  6. Omg Omg Omg Madonna !!!! Amazing
  7. I know, she puts us all to shame. When she pulled her skirt off and had the leggings with heels on - totally smoking - WOW, I admire her soooo much :smile:

she makes me tired even thinking about her workouts that keep her looking like that ;)
  8. Does anyone know what time Madonna will be shown on the west coast?
  9. Hmmm..probably during the NBC show, but I'm not sure.

Sundance is still showing Hamburg and Johannesburg. Still 6 hours to go til the end on this channel.

I am so loving Yusef (Cat Stevens)s set!
  10. Madonna is on right now at 8pm EST.
  11. I'm catching the delayed telecast, but Madonna is sooooo awesome!!! I'm feeling a lil outta breath just watching her. :p
  12. [​IMG]
  13. The Diva rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Madonna does us fans proud again.....she frickin stole the show.
  14. I watched the concert on and off on Bravo - I really liked it!

How awesome would it have been to actually watch one of the concerts live?!? :shame:
  15. [​IMG]