Live And Learn !!!

1. Before I leave this world there is something I really would love to learn how to do, and that is to learn how to play the Piano.
    .:love:

Is there something you would love to learn how to do one day ?

2. How to set gemstones in rings. oooooh sparklely!!

3. I want to relearn French. I grew up in Canada where it is mandatory to take French starting in grade 3. I quit taking it in 10th grade (when it becomes an optional course). I moved to the US where it is useless...but I want it back!
    I didn't have time to take it as an undergrad...and as a grad student they only offer lame courses like 'reading advanced french' ugh
    I really want ti because I am contemplating going back to Canada after I get my degree and being bilingual would mean a significant pay raise!

4. Hmmm, I'd like to leave a 'legacy' to my children.
    I want to create a family that they're unbelievably proud of and proud to be a part of and I strive to be a parent to them that they love and want to be like to their children one day.

I play piano and I'm proud of that!

5. I have always wanted to play piano too!!

I love music but am so not talented. I also want to be fluent in a foreign language. I've taken a lot of french but am really pathetic in it....

6. I want to learn to play the guitar and the piano and take voice lessons. I have absolutely no natural musical talent but I love music! Hmm...can musical talent even be taught?

7. Me too! I did went to piano class when I was in my teen then I didn't want to learn anymore but now I really miss it. :cry:

8. Perhaps not exactly "learn," but before I die, I have promised my self I will go bungee jumping, parachuting, rock climbing, river rafting, skiing, snowboarding, and surfing. those are just a few things I want to do. I'm not going to miss out on having adventure! :cool:

9. Go to Russia, live in Japan for a while, and get better a the tenor sax so I can hit those high registers like John Coltrane and Sonny Rollins.

10. I want to travel the world as much as possible :smile: I also really want to learn German, for some reason :shame:

11. I play the piano but haven't in awhile...:shame:

I'd like to learn to play the guitar, travel to Japan, and learn another language. But most of all, I want to learn how to ballroom dance! I just love to watch the competitions. I took ballet, tap, and jazz for years, but never ballroom. I think I finally have my DH talked into taking lessons with me!:biggrin:

12. Go see penguins and live by them for a little bit. I know, weird.

13. I would like to learn how to cut gemstones. I'm a jeweler but I would love to learn how to cut stones.

I would also like to learn how to scuba dive.

14. I want to speak fluent French.

15. ballroom dance