Live action shots of you and your Coach bags

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some other sections have this thread and I thought it seemed fun....

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. I actually found some
    waiting in line for the bathroom at Chelsea Markets with my scarf print 11115
    [​IMG]

night we were engaged with our 2 very good friends, leather signature wristlet 40157
    [​IMG]

5. making a sticky

6. That's cool! I love the Carly pumpkin hunting with you the most!! And the scarf print pic is great too! I don't have any myself since I'm the one that takes most of the pics but thanks for sharing! This'll be a great thread!

7. Lemme upload some pix and Ill be baaack!:yes:

8. Thanks!

People thought I was nuts for bringing it to a pumpkin patch, but ALL my bags are designer so I had to bring SOMETHING. And I made it through the whole day with out getting one bit of dirt! :smile:

9. [​IMG]

10. haha, almost ALL of my pictures are of me and my brown sig stripe:push:. I love the heck out of that bag! lol

Here is my Blue/Black Houndstooth tote. My best friend has a small cream small cream bag, but Im not sure of the style:shrugs:
    [​IMG]

My Large Straw Basket. I actually took this picture just for tPF for size reference when the bag first came out lol.
    [​IMG]

And here are my multiple picture of me with my Sig Stripe lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ok, there is all of the pix I have lol

11. Oh I love your houndstooth tote!

and fendi your pumpkin patch pic is adorable :smile:

12. This is so addicting to keep finding pictures...I have so many...I need to stop lol

This is from 2005 and you can see a 2004 red Coach bag trying to peak out:
    [​IMG]

In 2006 my Coach bag got to meet hottie singer Lucas Prata lol:

[​IMG]

The relationship with this guy may be over, but my bag lives on til this day! LOL:
    [​IMG]

A couple of years ago with the white bag I don't use anymore b/c it gets so dirty:
    [​IMG]

13. hi guys! We actually already have this thread in the Reference section, called Coach Runway:yes:

14. Never saw that!!! Coach runway what an excellent idea.

15. Yep! Closing duplicate thread...... Please post in the orig one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.