~~littlerock's collection!~~

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Hello-

I've been lurking around for a while here and there but have never officially introduced myself. I am a huge bag-o-holic -- actually I'm down right obsessed! I used to think I was the only one (if you can believe that) who worried about storing their bags, and which leather conditioners to use etc.. I am so happy I found this place where I can talk to people as crazy as I am. Thanks for viewing my collection. Let me start by saying that I love leather, color and quality. I don't own any LV or Prada but I certainly love my collection. I have a few bags in the mail on the way so I will add them when they come :smile:
p.s The Kooba Claudia is missing from the group photo.. I forgot her :sad:

What's on the way? An MbMJ Totally Turnlock Teri and another Kooba Claudia in Cognac.Yay!
Untitled%202.JPG
Thanks & enjoy!!

Attachments

• Untitled 10.JPG
    Untitled 10.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 446
  • Untitled 11.JPG
    Untitled 11.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 239
  • Untitled 12.JPG
    Untitled 12.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 184
  • Untitled 13.JPG
    Untitled 13.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 216
  • Untitled 14.JPG
    Untitled 14.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 227
Thank you all for your nice comments! I take pride in my collection especially considering my BF doesn't let me spend any of "our" money on handbags. I've had to get super creative!!
I can't wait to expand!
I actually have some nice wallets too but I forgot to include those. I will the second time around : )

I'm dying to get my hands on a BLUE bag.. it would really add to my collection of colors.

One of my newer purchases!! I love it, love it, love it!!

Attachments

• Untitled.JPG
    Untitled.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 113
  • Untitled 1.JPG
    Untitled 1.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Untitled 4.JPG
    Untitled 4.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 84
You've got some great colors!! Yay!!
I've got to get creative alot too - DH is really generous once a year or so (I'm NOT complaining as I'm a SAHM) but lately I've been looking for ways to feed my addiction :smile: