Little Opinion? Dior Newbie in crisis =(

Aww everyone is so lovely here! Thank you :love::love:

Yes, my sister always asked me to lose about 5-10 kg. Not happening though... haha ..:nogood:
I love the black lambskin lady dior on you! I never liked it much in photos (it seemed too "old") but then I saw a twenty-something asian girl carrying one downtown and I was in LOVE. I can't wait to own one.

Also, as everyone else here has said I have no idea why your sister would say you're fat... If you lose 5-10kg you're going to disappear! You and I have about the same build, and I used to weigh 5kg less when I was in high school. A few years later I ripped up all of those photos because I was so skinny (and bony) I looked anorexic. :sad:

I just think that Lady Diors are timeless and they goes well with almost all ages and outfits. The black version looks beautiful on you by the way. I would say definitely keep the bag :heart:

Hehe .. just more photos for you guys to see. Sorry for such a casual looking photo! I took photos of LD as soon as I got up and throw some clothing on! haha..

I am 26 btw - and yes, my sister said it looks 'too young' on me too !!! :sad:

Ok. I dot not have any lady dior yet. One year. I am twice your age. You're either too young and certainly not too fat. The bag is stunning. And my favorite outfit is the long flowey dress. You looked awesome in all of them. Dior looks good on you. If you are too fat then I must be a huge cow. Lol. Enjoy her. :smile:

I just think that Lady Diors are timeless and they goes well with almost all ages and outfits. The black version looks beautiful on you by the way. I would say definitely keep the bag :heart:

Ok. I dot not have any lady dior yet. One year. I am twice your age. You're either too young and certainly not too fat. The bag is stunning. And my favorite outfit is the long flowey dress. You looked awesome in all of them. Dior looks good on you. If you are too fat then I must be a huge cow. Lol. Enjoy her. :smile:

You are beautiful and the bag looks amazing on you!

Girl , the bag is beautiful and suits you. Don't let it go!

Thank you so much everybody :smile: :smile::smile:

The bag fits perfectly for you. You are not too big or whatsoever so definitely keep it and just enjoy. Well lambskin always need to be taken good care of but you have chanel and others so i dont think it would be a problem for you. Congrats.

To me, it looks fabulous on you. And to be very honest, it looks better on you than on me.... Somehow the classic lady dior with silver hardware, which suppose to work on everyone, does not work on me...But you look great with it.

I have to agree with your sister that it is hard to put your hand in. They say it will soften up over time. Well... it does, but still not as easy to reach in as many other bags. This is probably the only downfall of Lady Dior.

Lambskin is very dedicated, you need to take care of it well. However, I found the Dior Lambskin is stronger than Chanel. In addition, wear and tier does not show much in black bags.

The last comment is a bit funny to me. Lady Dior looks so different from any Chanel designs. Having many Chanel bags does not clash with owning a Lady Dior.

I think you need to ignore your Asian relatives. I am Asian too btw. My cousin is 90 lbs, 5'1", and always thinks she's too fat. What am I suppose to think about my figure when I am 135 and 5"6'? A lot of Asians have this innate desire to be stick figures. They also love to force their standard of beauty on others. Hence the case of your sister. You need to ditch your sister as a source of advice more than your Lady Dior.