Little Miss Magenta gets some fresh air...

1. So I finally got to open my Magenta present on the last day of year 2007 and kept her in the closet for the past few days until yesterday. I took her out to work!! She's perfect!!!:yahoo:
    IMG_5716.JPG IMG_5717.JPG IMG_5741.JPG IMG_5745.JPG
  2. [​IMG]

Just gorgeous - is this an 05 twiggy? Yes?
  3. [​IMG]

Never mind - I saw the answer to my question - 05 magenta twiggy - that is just mind blowing! I love it!
  4. So, so gorgeous!! Congratulations on such a great find!!
  5. Lovely!
  6. Fabulous!! Such a lovely color! Love your turq too ;)
  7. The '05 Magenta is just a legend that will never be reborn ..I sure wish they had really recaptured it in the '07 LE ... but I guess whatever it was can never be duplicated!!! Congrats!!
  8. OMG!!! they are to die for...let us know if you sell the tourq.

lucky gal!!!!
    Happy 2008!
  9. Congrats! They are both stunning!! Love the vibrancy of the colours.
  10. congrats!! it's beautiful!!! much better than '08 magenta!
  11. Fabulous bags, mischka. They are both just wonderful. Love the colours and the leathers. You are very lucky!
  12. wow I LOVE both colors! they are so bright and vibrant and beautiful! congrats!
  13. beautiful beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lucky you!! the 05 magenta is seriously one of balenciaga's crowning glories..
  14. Oh my GAWD! now that's magenta! Love them both! :drool: lucky mischka! Thank ya for sharing! :heart:
  15. they are both so beautiful!! i really hope that balenciaga can get back to such deep saturated colors