Little late with my news but here she is.

1. It has been little over a month that i found my Giant Sandstone Work.:yahoo: I can't believe how much i love this bag. She is my favorite. She has the most smooshiest leather ever and it is getting better and better every day.:tup: Sorry, for being late but here she is.:wlae:

IMG_2924%20%282%29.JPG IMG_2926%20%282%29.JPG IMG_3009%20%282%29.JPG IMG_3017%20%282%29.JPG
  2. What a gorgeous combo of leather and hardware!! Congratulations! The Work is a fantastic bag, and yours is a winner.

3. Nanaz YIPPEE:dothewave: better late than never!

GORGEOUS bag.... that leather....:love: and you wear it very well - looks great. That has to be my favorite "neutral" right now... but.. alas... I MUST resist any temptation...:sweatdrop:

CONGRATS!!!!

4. Lets take a drink :drinks:

To bbag twins!!!!! I am so glad you got one. Its gorgeous and as you said, it does get even better when its broken in.

5. :woohoo:A*M*A*Z*I*N*G WORK, Nanaz! Now we can finally drool at the full-size pics and not at the teeny avatar pic! CONGRATS on the smooshiest SS work ever!!!

6. Gorgeous! Congrats!

7. Gorgeous!! ... looks fab on you t:huh: :tup:

8. That is absolutely gorgeous Nanaz!!! Thanks for sharing (and creating a new must-have bag for me ;) )

9. Your bag is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

10. What a beauty. Enjoy.

11. Your new sandstone is just Beautiful.. congrats!!!

12. [​IMG]
    mmmm mmmmm good!!! You look good wearing that luscious bag cutie!!!

13. She's gorgeous Nanaz! Congrats!

14. GORGEOUS bag, Nanaz!! Congrats!!!!

15. Beautiful! I drooled over her in your avatar and I'm drooling even more now! SOOO beautiful with the GH!