Little Clear Protective Tape on Pushlocks

I take them off though I had some bags where I had forgotten to do that before. It kind of bugs me when I see them left on bags carried out - when they're at the point where they're noticeably visible and lifting at the edges or something. Kind of like how it kind of bugs me when people forget to remove the stitches holding the back pleats/vents together on a new coat. It makes me kind of want to say something to the person (politely) but I wouldn't want to disturb a stranger just to say something like that! I'm weird. :P

funny you mention this. i was adoring my chestnut hudson a few days ago (which i won off of ebay from fellow tpf'er yes.please) and i noticed the tape was still on the pushlock. she used the bag before selling it, and i guess she forgot to remove it :smile: i pulled it off and now the hardware is shiny GOLD!

i read on another thread (different designer) that a girl didn't take them off and when she finally did, it had ruined her hardware! after reading that, i went through all my bags and took off the stickers.