Little Black Dresses

1. [​IMG]
    THE CLASSIC

Known for her clean, minimal style, Jennifer Aniston puts her own spin on the strapless sheath in this sparkling Armani at a premiere in Sydney.
    [​IMG]
    THE COVER-UP

Forget a conservative wrap – Rachel Bilson gives some edge to her sweet chiffon Dolce & Gabbana dress with her tough but trendy cropped leather jacket at a screening in New York.
    [​IMG]
    THE MINI

If you've got it, flaunt it! Mischa Barton gets the max out of her shimmering Bebe mini at the Teen Choice Awards in L.A.
    [​IMG]
    THE SEQUINED SHIFT

Diane Kruger (in Chloe) shows how to make long sleeves sexy – with a healthy dose of sequins and a high hemline at a fashion event in New York.
    [​IMG]
    THE ONE SHOULDER

Like a modern-day goddess, Jessica Biel gives the LBD the cold shoulder in her draped Miss Davenporte frock at an L.A. premiere.

2. ooooooh, I adore the last one. One shoulder in black, just looks sooo gorgeous :smile:

3. ^^ Yeah, the one shoulder is gorgeous!!

4. Does anyone know who made that leather jacket rachel bilson is wearing? It looks like Mike & Chris but I haven't seen that style. Is it?

5. Nevermind I FOUND it! It's mike & chris holiday '06. The Lloyd leather bolero. I need it...

6. ^ steph you are too good!!

Jennifer looks absolutely fabulous and I love Jessica's dress

7. haha thanks jen. I'm really obsessing about that jacket now...sigh the price will be ridiculous and I already blew my christmas present on the Jesse leather jacket. Oh well. Anyway, was so preoccupied, I forgot to comment that Jennifer Aniston looks fantastic, as does Jessica, though I don't like one-shoulder dresses usually. Minor OCD about symmetry.

8. I love Jennifer Anistion's minimal style. She always looks sleep and sophisticated.

9. Loving Jennifer's dress..she always looks great! ;)

10. Ooops...I meant SLEEK not sleep! hehehe

11. jennifer's dress is reallly glam..:drool:

12. Hmm...isn't diane kruger's dress tory burch?

13. what bebe dress is mischa barton wearing? that looks adorable. i can't find it anywhere.

14. I just got this one:
    [​IMG]

15. i really like that one!