Listings slow to appear?

Even if you don't touch it the same thing happens. I listed some Chanel shoes and they took a full 24 hours to show up and that certainly hasn't been the exception for me

I have ha to wait up to 20 hours before for my items to be indexed, missing key "shopping" times for buyers. so now I list at least twelve hours before I really want my auction to start. So if you want your lsiting to REALLY run at 8 pm on sunday, list at 8 am on Sunday, and it will mke it in by dinner time if you are lucky! On high end bags, chanel, LV, balenciaga, they NEVER hit till they get "indexed"....or perhaps scanned for fakes, which they do a very crappy job of. I have wasted many an hour complaing on online chat to ebay servcie about this, to no avail. their service just plain ol' s@#$s!

It had always been this way. It takes up to 24 hours to show up on the search results. Each time the listing gets edited, it will go through the process again and take forever to show up.

so now I list at least twelve hours before I really want my auction to start. So if you want your lsiting to REALLY run at 8 pm on sunday, list at 8 am on Sunday, and it will mke it in by dinner time if you are lucky!

Only problem with this is that your auction then finishes at 8am!

The time at which the listing hits the site bears no relevance to the time it will finish.