clinique mascara (high definition)
chanel eyeshadow
victorias secret heidi klum lipstick
product-6575188.jpg
FoundationSpill_sm.jpg
SX-03678680202.jpg
main_bronzingpowder1.jpg
1357_1.JPG

Chanel Glossimer, YSL Touche Brilliance for Lips, Chanel Teint Innocence liquid foundation, Chanel orchid rose blush, Clinique Glow 3 powder, Chanel chocolate eyeliner, Chanel Chocolat lipliner, Diorshow mascara, Dior lipgloss-- noticing a pattern? haha

Bare Minerals foundation--I'm a medium beige too!
Loreal Voluminous mascara
Bare Minerals eyeshadows
Bare Minerals blush in frisky or riches
Bare Minerals clear radiance
Smashbox lipglosses
Smashbox creme eyeliners

If I don't have on Chanel Inimitable mascara and a glossimer (doesn't matter what color I have...you can usually catch me in Blizzard, Equinoxe, Eclipse or Pagoda!), then I feel nekkid!!! If I feel like it, I swipe on some bronzing powder and am good to go! I also MUST moisturize. But my makeup is pretty bare bones.

I swear by Dior photo perfect for a complete coverage foundation. No need for concealer... it is flawless.

All of my makeup is dior - all of it. Suit my skin pefectly and I think their colour range is the best.

Smashbox Photo Primer with Red-Reducing
Smashbox Eyebrow Powder/Filler
Smashbox Liners
Chanel Teint Innocence liquid foundation
Prescriptives Magic Powder
L'Oreal Mascara (lengthening, double wand)
MAC Eyeshadows

I use Equinoxe too! I love that shade and the Paillettes shade, I'm gonna be sick when you can't get it anymore.

omg honey stock up on it now!!!! If you can't find it where you are, PM me and I will give you my SA's # and she can have it mailed to you!!!!! She has some left :smile:

I'm in LOOOOOOVE with Eclipse right now...it wears just like Equinoxe...just more berry...LOOOOVE love love love love it.:heart: