List One Brand that Dominates Your Bag Collection

1. List the one brand that dominates your bag collection.
    Do you plan to buy more or less from that same brand this year?

2. For me, I have different brands in my collection, but the one brand that I have the most of is Louis Vuitton. After looking at the spring collection on a different thread, I probably will buy less LVs this year and probably buy more from other brands.

3. I have lots of LV bags at the moment. I'll propably buy more Mulberry and Gucci this year.

4. LV =) i'm trying to buy other brands that I don't have.. like Dior =)

5. Coach, but will be moving on to LV and MJ.

6. I basically have one bag per brand. :lol: Hopefully I can start racking up on more bags.

7. the only brand i have more than one of is chloe. but i just heard phoebe philo has left the building of chloe so who knows what may happen to this brand now. i often don't like everything from any brand. i'm usually picky, one bag here, one bag there. but this year i think i may give in to another LV the neo speedy, is SO cute. and new brands, mcqueen the novak, and possibly another balenciaga, but same style, and i want the dior gaucho. anyway, i think it's mostly a similar style BAG, more than the same designer for me.

8. VERSACE....... I don't really see versace's fans here..... nobody likes versace anymore?

9. lv lv lv.....for me at least!

10. I don't have more than 2 of any brand; 2 each of MJ and Luella, but one of everything else. I'm likely to keep looking for something special from new and different brands. But I may also end up finding a 2nd Isabella Fiore.

11. Right now it is Coach, but I am just starting and learning to appreciate all of the fabulous designers out there. so far, I only have 1 bag from any other designers. Chloe', Botkier, Brahman & Dooney. I would like to add a LV, Hayden Harnett & some day a Chanel to my collection.

12. I have a lot of Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, and Longchamp...so, not really one particular brand that dominates. Just a lot of bags from a few brands.

13. a lot of lv, and a lot of coach ... some gucci and dior sprinkled in. I'd like to see how dior does this year; I used to be absolutely in love with almost everything that they made, but that's changed a bit.

14. Definitely Louis Vuitton. And I'm planning to expand the collection this year

15. Fendi and Balenciaga.