List AUTHENTIC ebay sellers!!!

1. I am planning on returning to selling designer bags probably after the holidays and probably only a few small brands as I have taken time to see what brands I myself love...I never used to be such a purse fanatic :smile:

However I have found a few authentic COACH sellers and would love if anyone wants to ADD to the list for the above brand or others....

Fiestagirls
    got2havethis
    handbagheadquarters
    picaflor2000
    lauras*luxuries
    romike205
    bh77
    maerim

If I run into more I will be sure to post them!

ALSO go read don't buy fakes

Great banners to use :smile:

2. For Chanel and Gucci:
    dgjeans
    golfer_golfette

3. Yea that Coach list is so outdated more than half are no longer even selling and 1 even has -1 feedback bleh

4. Authentic sellers of mostly Chanel include Personalshoppers and senorjayme. Fashionphile sells authentic LV.

5. My ultimate favorite seller: User857857

6. Authentic Coach sellers:

pinchrosemary
    younglabels
    brandsbelowcost
    youhappymehappy
    sdbooth

I got the list from authentic forum.

7. OMG, I agree.. but where does she get allllll that stuff????? I love bidding on her things, (before they get rediculoulsy high of course):heart:

8. skylerkatie
    fiestagirls
    39goldens
    rocktownfavorite
    chanelpeach
    faulkbeach
    thebargainprincess
    sugadoo
    perfectly_charmed
    aboutsales
    caindi
    ChristianValentinoCo
    Glam-ma-bags
    thebagtree
    sdbooth
    coolitems1111
    whatagirlwants88

9. Just be careful guys. Just because a seller sells a lot of real ones doesn't mean there couldn't be a fake in there so please double check anyways!

10. i have dealt with;
    house of vuitton
    eboutique
    authenticallthetime
    and can't remember the rest and oh
    lettrade of course

11. I think she's a very wealthy woman who gets bored of her stuff FAST. Luckily for us...:yahoo:

12. Do you guys know the eBay seller amyjude? Thanks.

13. I always turn to mypoupette.com for authentic sellers. If you go to the site there's a list of recommended sellers. If I want to purchase something from a seller who isn't part of mypoupette, I pay $5 and have mypoupette authenticate the item. It's great for peace of mind.

14. ooops wrong thread.... nm me