LipStick Jungle

1. Tonight is the pilot!! Im so hoping this is the new Sex in the City. Post your thought here tonight!
  2. Anyone read the book? It was great! :woohoo:

I can't wait for the show tonight... hoping it will not disappoint :sweatdrop:
  3. I read the book! I will be watching. Thanks for the reminder.
  4. I read the book but didn't really enjoy it, hoping the series will be better
  5. i wasn't hot on the book either. nothing can replace satc but it is fun to watch these types of shows again.
  6. ^ of course nothing beats SATC. but i'll be tuning in tonight!
  7. Hi Silvia,
    I DID read the book.... whohoo... can't wait to see it: the actress , the fashion designer and of course the magazine chief editor.... and of course I can't wait to see what fashionable/ trendy clothing/shoes/bag they will parade on this sitcom
  8. i LOVE the book!!! i think the girls are so much "powerful" than the sec & the city girls!
  9. This sounds good! I'll check it out and post later :smile:
  10. I just finished watching the show. I really enjoyed it and will be tuning in next week! I loved the jimmy choo bags!
  11. I loved it...I loved the characters, and the drama in general.
    I only wish it was on HBO for more language, and fun sex Over all I loved it!
  12. I enjoyed it! Looks like it's going to be a fun show.

And who wouldn't love the one character sleeping with the hot twentysomething? :nuts:
  13. I've read Trading Up and Lipstick Jungle, only because of the author... but boy, I am NOT a fan of her writing at all.... sorry! I didn't catch the pilot episode... I forgot it was on... but I'm hoping the show will be as good as SATC was.
  14. I watched and turned it off half way.....i didnt buy the acting in it.I like CASHMERE MAFIA better,in all honesty.Better actors,more beleivable!
  15. Me neither. :tdown:

I watched the show tonight and I like it. Much better than the book IMO.