Lipstick/Gum Holder

1. Anyone know if they're still available and if so, what colors and how much do they cost retail? (We don't have a Hermes in my town!)

2. Hi, pinkpanther'spurse, I still see these little darlings in the boutiques. There were 2 the last time I was at the pathetic Hermes boutique at NM at Stanford. Don't quote me but I think they're about $300+. They could be more now, though. Good luck!

3. Hmm......I've always wanted a $300 case for my $1 Doublemint gum pack! lol

4. I nearly spit water all over my computer!

5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    count me in i would never spend money on something that is so useless or what is the point in having a "bag" for my chewing gum i am afraid hermès or not my chewinggum needs to stay homeless

6. yeah they are super cute but super expencive too, would you prefer to buy a belt or a diary or something? (or at least put money towards it) then again im buying an lv coin pouch for $220 and it will house coins, some gum, 1 or2 ccs and some folded cash

7. Ok Valley...that one crack me up...:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

8. :roflmfao: ValleyOppressed!

Other "useless" Hermes small leathergoods is the Post-It note holder--for the MINI size!

9. Are yuo kidding!?! post-its! WTF post-its! :noggin: I'm sure they are selling like hotcakes right out of those Hermes boutiques, nothings classier than a post-it freshly peeled from a $5000 hermes croc post-it holder with diamond hardware!