"Lips of an Angel" by Hinder

1. YouTube - Hinder - Lips Of An Angel

What's your verdict?

I think it's a great song, but a really bad video.

The girl's in the next room, and it sounds like he's screaming. How could she NOT hear him?

2. My 11 year old son loves that song and I don' t know what the appropriate way is to tell him to stop singing the song because it is about cheating. LOL

3. I like the song, but the music video sucks. The lead singer once did an interivew on the radio, and he was like, "It's not neccessarily about cheating!" Yeah, right.

4. I haaaate it. The lyrics, the voice. *ugh* I've heard people on the radio talk about it being romantic? WHAT?! its about cheating.:rolleyes:

5. Love the song, but yeah, not cool about cheating.

6. Great song.. love his voice...

i thought its about him wanting to cheat but not having done it yet..

7. I really like the song, but not a fan of the video.

8. Yeah, it's about cheating. Granted the girl on the phone is his ex, but that doesn't make it right.

"Well my girl's in the next room,
    Sometimes I wish she was you.
    I guess we never really moved on."

And the girl on the phone has a new boyfriend:
    "It's funny that you're calling me tonight
    And yes i've dreamt of you too
    And does he know you're talking to me
    Will it start a fight"

9. When I was about 6 I used to sing Madonna's Like A Virgin. My parents didn't say anything, because at the time I didn't know what a virgin was.

Of course, when my brother was 11 and singing Back off ***** by Guns 'N Roses my dad told him to knock it off.

10. I love that song...its too bad radio stations overplay it to the extent that they do :sad:

11. I am not a fan of cheater songs/movies!

12. Never saw the video, but I like the song, although I wouldn't like it as much if it was my hubby who sang it!

13. It is a good song but i do not like the music video.

14. Like the song, don't like the video or the lyrics.

15. I love the song. My bf always sings the "lips of an angel" part to me (the rest of the song doesn't apply but he likes singing that part to me).