Liposuction diary and pics

1. I found a discussion about whether to have lipo or not on this site and wanted to reply to the author. Once I signed up I could not find the thread again so will post here.

I had lipo of abdomen, flanks and saddle bags done a week ago and have started a diary with pics from pre op, during the lipo and post lipo.

The url is Liposuction South Africa : My Story

If the person who asked the question on lipo and cost should find this post, feel free to contact me for more details if you would like to do so.

2. Thanks so much for posting this, talk about great timing! I'm going in for lipo and tt tomorrow morning and as I don't know anyone who has had lipo this was really helpful.
  3. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
  4. I am sure some people will be really happy to see this and hear about your experience! thank you for posting!!

Good luck tomorrow icechick!!
  5. Thanks Brigitte and Megs :smile:
  6. Thank you so much for sharing. Your results are wonderful GOOD FOR YOU!
  7. Thanks. Its early days and I have two lumps which are supposed to disappear down the line, but I am hoping that the final result is very good. I will keep updating any happenings and post pics for those who might be considering lipo as well.

8. How brave of you to post pics of your naked butt! IS brave and might help others and I wish you all the best.
  9. Your booty looks so cute! LOL
  10. I will show my butt but not my face. Wouldn't want my acquaintances to know that my butt looks like THAT.:roflmfao:
  11. Congrats! :smile: you look great!
  12. If I took a picture of my naked ass it would break the camera lens!:p
    Yours looks great though! Congrats and thanx for posting, it's very informative.
  13. Thanks for sharing, you look great!
  14. It's been a while since this thread has been active, but I wanted to comment anyhow. I followed u're link & I wanted to say 'thanks' for sharing. The process of a surgery such as this is very difficult & I think it helps when people are willing to share their experiences, such as u have.
    Thanks alot. Samantha :tup:
  15. Wow. Thanks for sharing your lipo journey! Your results are amazing.